11.16.2010

On the countdown

Jelly bean-

Boy do I have exciting news for you! A few things actually.

First: Only 11 weeks until you're here (If you cooperate and come on time)

Second: This really amazing lady who you will know as grandma bought us some really cute fabric to make you quilts and blankets. Mommy made your blanket yesterday and today we're working on your first quilt. We'll definitely need to post some cute pictures later so everyone can see. You'll be so warm and look so cute all cuddled up.

Third: Everyone is so excited to meet you! But not more excited than Daddy and I are. It seems like you make my big belly poke out even more, and the pregnant lady jokes are never ending. I still love the feeling of you kicking or punching, and it's just like the first time everytime you move. As soon as you do I grab Dad's hand and make him press on my belly so he can feel you move, too!

Someone else who is so excited to meet you is your cousin, Cameron. We went to visit him yesterday and he looks up at me and points to my belly while he says, "You have a baby in there." A few minutes later he gets right next to my belly and whispers "Hi baby". I think he got a little worried when you didn't say anything because then he gets real close to you again and yells. "Hey baby- are you in there???" Yep, I'm pretty sure he can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. just so you know you have a grandma and an auntie in Texas who talk about you getting here ALL the time. When I have a bad day I think of you and it makes it brighter! I hate being so far away from you and your wonderful parents. Your great grandpa, well, all your family here is excited. I love you Brylee Nichole Smith! Love, Grandma Shea

    ReplyDelete