11.25.2010

Day of Thanks

Today it's Thanksgiving. And I have so much to be thankful for! I have the greatest family in the entire universe and today I get to spend the day with them. And I'll love every minute of it. I have lots to write on the blog and get caught up about- big announcements, lots of fun things coming in the near future and such, but today I just want to talk about what I'm thankful for.

I'm so Thankful for:
- A wonderful boyfriend who is my best friend and supports me through everything. I am so lucky to have found him and have him in my life and by my side as we bring our daughter into this world and raise her.
- An amazing family who has never given up on me, always supported me, and loved me through the tough times. A family who has taught me how to work hard, never give up, and always give everything your best.
- Some of the best friends in the world who stand by me through everything and continually shower me with love and best wishes.
- Boots to keep my cold feet warm
- A roof over my head
- Food to eat on the table
- Warm coats that zip up around my big belly
-A healthy baby girl that kicks me all day long, reminding me that she's still in there
- Games for the family to play, enjoy and laugh at
- A job that provides me with so many opportunities
- A Heavenly Father who loves me and has never left me alone

There are so many things to be thankful for, and I am so blessed and know that many times I take the simplest things for granted. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope you enjoy the holidays with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment