10.04.2011

This mom of mine

is cute. A little crazy, but she's cute. I mean, look at me, right?

She's going through this little funk right now. I'm pretty sure it's a lot of things mixed into one, but I know she's pretty stressed. So I laugh and coo and always make her smile with the silly little things I do and faces I make.

She looks at Pinterest ALL day to try and find cute craft ideas for us to do. (Really more her to do, but I sit and watch). She thinks that might help take her mind off of things. We're also watching the Nip/Tuck series right now every night before bed.

And "Whitney" definitely lived up to her expectations. She laughed hysterically.


She'll be okay. She always is.

In fact, Nip/Tuck is making her grimace and cringe right now. I think that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment