9.09.2011

Quotes, quotes... and more quotes

I am quite the quote fanatic. I love them. And I'm always looking for new ones. And then applying them to my life, thinking: "They wrote this just for ME!" (Which is honestly not the case, but I just won't admit that).

My newest quote, well, it fits my life to a tee.

Please enjoy.

"Take chances... a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up- and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... you learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel always. Be you, and be okay with it."

I just love how other people put things into perspective. And then they publish them, so I can read them over and over again, enjoying it just as much each time as I did the first.

Thank you for telling my life story, only summarized, and in much prettier words.

No comments:

Post a Comment