10.19.2010

Copy Cats

Fellow bloggies-

Let's face it- we're good at copying ideas from other blogs. It's like an unwritten rule of blogging. Lately I've come across this blog that really touched my heart, and I'll admit I've stolen a couple of ideas from her blog. It's a 30 day challenge, and I think it sounds awesome! So this is how you play (if of course you want to be apart of it- you know you do):

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why

Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
Day 24 - A letter to your parents
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26 - What you think about your friends
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30 - Who are you?


It sounds like fun, and it's uber easy to do! Either answer the questions, or post a picture!


Here's my answers to the 1st days challenge, and I'll be posting a picture shortly. Promise!


I associate numbers with things. Like the volume on the TV has to be a certain amount, or the time I log out for lunch has to be right on a multiple of 5. There is no rhyme or reason to it; it just has to satisfy my brain otherwise I will freak out. I’m weird, I already know that.

I hate talking on the phone. I use it as a last resort. I do work on the phones all day long, so I’m sick of it by the time I get home. I will most likely just ignore your phone call unless I know you’re calling me for something important. Sorry! My voicemail should just say text me if you need to get a hold of me. Is that bad?

I don’t like committing to things because most times I will likely not show up, although it certainly is not intentional. So it’s better to keep my schedule opened up, and if I happen to make it then it’s a good day.

I hate writing in pencil because I always get smudge marks on my pinky.

I call my babes “buddies” his boyfriends. Girls have girlfriends, why can’t boys have boyfriends? It drives him crazy.

I have a hard time letting go.

I don’t like talking about my feelings, and I usually keep my emotions bottled up. Luckily I have the best sweetie in the world who makes me talk. It’s good for my sanity.

I used to watch scary movies all the time that would give me nightmares for weeks on end even though I knew I’d always get scared. I refuse to go in haunted houses after a bad experience, and I’m most likely still scared of the dark.

I drink way too much Diet Coke and not enough water.

I really am not crafty in any way, shape or form. I can’t even draw stick figures successfully. Fail.

I used to have a problem putting others feelings and wants before my own and got hurt too many times. Not anymore.

Most people don’t know that I had eating disorders for 4 years that drastically changed my life and views of the world after I got better. It’s a serious problem that is overlooked and I’d love to be an advocate for people struggling with the disease.

I always like to have the last word. Always.

I do move past and get over things easily. I don’t believe in holding grudges. But I’m also no fool. If things keep happening I will just forgive you and then forget you.

Family is the most important thing to me- and I have the greatest one ever. Thanks to each and every one of you for the loads of support, and answers to silly questions I have, and the unconditional love you show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment