10.21.2010

Day 2, fun filled nights, and weekend plans

Day #2: My blog name pretty much explains itself, but I chose it because I am so excited to be starting this new “chapter” with the love of my life and our baby girl in February. To me, life is like a book. At certain points in your life you start new chapters. The beginning of my personal story obviously started with my immediate family, and now I’m to the point where I’m about to start my own family, so we’re starting to write our own story. I know things aren’t going to go perfectly, but what ever does? How else would we learn or grow if we didn’t make a mistake every once in a while. Our story might not always be the most exciting, but we love each other and I know that I can’t wait for it to begin!

On a side note- we’re headed to St. George this weekend for one last softball tournament! Bryan loves to play, and his team took first place last week in a local tourney here and they won lots of cool gear. (He got a bat that he would most likely sleep with if I’d let him). The kid loves baseball and softball. So I’ll definitely be sure to take lots of pics (I promise him 500, but that may have been pushing it) and then we’ll have some cute stuff to upload when we get home.

Last night was our monthly trip to HCT (Hale Center Theater) and we saw the Drowsy Chaperone. It was pretty funny. My favorite show is still The Nerd that they performed a couple of years ago, but I was laughing pretty hard last night. My favorite part of the night went like this:
Actor: “Oh no, maybe we should just start all over from the beginning.” (This was as the play was almost ending.
My Dad: Sits straight up in his seat and whispers “NO!” to me. Poor guy had a hard time staying awake. Both of us work the early shift so I feel his pain. What a good sport he is to indulge our love of theater.

Anyways, I’m uber excited for this weekend and can’t wait to have some getaway time. Keep your fingers crossed that it's warm, and that they win again. (They will!)

1 comment:

  1. I am by far the LUCKIEST man on earth and if anyone argues I can prove it to you!!!

    ReplyDelete