3.04.2011

Happy birthday to yooooou.... One month mark!

Brylee, my little cuddle bear- I love you! Today marked your big one month day! I can't believe it's been a month since you arrived. It's been a month that's flown by, but that's because I've enjoyed every minute with you! I love feeding you when I'm so tired at 2 in the morning, and getting spit up all down the front of me. I love kissing your belly and little toes. I love singing your favorite songs to you and having you sing with me. I love when you're sleeping and this huge toothless grin spreads across your face. I love your fake cry, when you're not quite sure what you want or need, because you only really cry when you're hungry. I love that the car ride puts you to sleep and I can blast my Paramore music. And then sing to you at the top of my lungs. Really, you could do everything else wrong and still be the BEST daughter in the whole world because of that.

Moral of the story: This is all so new and exciting to me that and I can't wait to spend the rest of this year (okay... life actually) learning what you love, seeing your personality come out, and loving you more and more everyday.

I love you to the moon and back,

Mommy






No comments:

Post a Comment