3.25.2011

Things you did today...

...that I loved.

- You kicked so hard during bath time from excitement that I thought you were going to kick yourself right out of your tub. I got it on video so you can see it someday.

- You smiled (big grins!), cooed, and told me stories for a long time today while we laid on the couch together.

- You're finally starting to figure out how your bink works. This makes me happy because my back might stop hurting from bending down and holding it in your mouth for you when you're fussy in your sleep.

- You let me look into your beautiful blue eyes for a while before you fell asleep.

- You sang with me when I sang you "You Are My Sunshine"

Thing I didn't love:

- You are SEVEN weeks old today. Stop growing up so fast sweet pea!

I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment