3.18.2011

Little tidbits

Everyone around me is sleeping. I've racked my brain for something to keep me entertained for the past hour. Well, here I am. And I wonder why people worry about me...

I can't wait to start Zumba, or at least running. I wish my old clothes fit.

I'm obsessed with a few things:
{Brylee}
Diet Coke

Cadburry Eggs (this may be a very good reason as to why my old clothes still don't fit)
Reality TV shows &
FitFlops

I wish someone would create something that could tickle my feet all the time.
Best. Feeling. Ever.


I'm not taking enough pictures of Brylee.

I love when she laughs in her sleep.

I wish I'd stop getting the munchies at 11 o' clock at night or 4 am.

I'm happy to have my car back.

I'm reminded daily of how many opportunities I have to be a better friend. Whoops...

I'm excited to start school in May. Like really excited. Surprisingly.

I have the greatest family ever. They're happy I finally realized this.

I'm back to dancing randomly throughout the day. This was very hard to do with a big belly. Good thing no one can see me dance.

I'm excited for summer!

I'm so grateful to have the mother I do, and I am grateful for my relationship that I have with her.

Because of her,

I'm the luckiest mom in the world. (I'm in the running for the best, too.) <-- That was my attempt at humor. Or sarcasm. Maybe both.

No comments:

Post a Comment